APPLICATIONS ARE NOW BEING ACCEPTED FOR THE POSITION OF:
Formed in 1999, The Rainbow Harmony Project achieves excellence in the performance of choral music, creates a nurturing musical and social environment, and garners the respect of both the music community and the community at large while at the same time remaining an important and visible component of Winnipeg's LGBT community.
The Rainbow Harmony Project is eagerly looking for an energetic, dynamic, creative, and compassionate individual to become the organizations next External Communications Director.
- Provide website updates
- Notifications about the RHP events (2 concerts per season, and fundraising events )
- Issue news releases (various media formats such as but not limited to: TV public service listings, Radio, Print Media, Social Media
- Coordinate advertising (in concert with Administrator)
- Creative activities – promotional poster distribution, handouts, tickets, etc.(in concert with Administrator)
- Web-based email services to communicate with alumni, supporters and friends
- strong communication skills
- Training or background in communications including social media
All interested applicants should submit a statement of interest, education and experience to: External Communications Search, Rainbow Harmony Project: email@example.com
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Application Deadline: TBA
Interviews will take place: TBA
Start date: Immediately